Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
inno TSD is the French subsidiary based in Sophia Antipolis for over 30 years, of the European consulting company ‘inno group’. It has earned itself an outstanding reputation in the fields related to innovation, research support policies and economic development, in France and beyond. inno TSD specialised in economic development policies and innovation support, in policy design and evaluation studies as well as in research and innovation “smart specialisation strategies” across Europe. inno TSD notably ensures the animation of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) that aims to support collaboration between clusters in Europe and internationally, but also promote growth and competitiveness. The company is working on policy development and evaluation services for EU clients in various fields such as SME support and cluster programmes at a European level (ESCPs). inno TSD manages the ECCP project, coordinates the activities of the consortium and developed a new mapping tool and cluster profile on the platform.
Aside these activities, inno TSD is involved in the innovation policy evaluation framework contract for DG Research. inno TSD also participates in various FP7/H2020 projects such as PICASSO (EU-US ICT collaboration), TELL US (digital industry clusters), MORE (resource-efficiency in the value chain of processing industries), CO-PRO (energy efficiency in industrial processes). The company also works at regional level with the evaluation of Rhone Alpes cluster programme in 2014 and the Portuguese National cluster programme in 2012.
Collaboration with and through clusters and support to SMEs is part of inno’s core business. Relevant activities include:
- The drafting and management of European projects supporting clusters, economic development and innovation, collaborative research projects and technological impact studies on a European level (FP7, H2020, COSME, Interreg).
- The inno TSD team has been responsible for the animation of the European Cluster Alliance secretariat for the last five years and is active in several projects related to cluster cooperation such as the international matchmaking missions for SMEs internationalisation through clusters and its involvement in the European Cluster Observatory development and activities, and most recently the animation of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) with more than 650 clusters registered and a network of currently more than 5000 relevant contacts across and beyond Europe. Other European cluster projects include: NMBP-focused inter-cluster project (ClusterNanoRoad), cluster policy support to EC services (PRO INNO Europe, CLUNET ...) Cluster Interreg Contracts (Cluster COOP led by Hungarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs), Alps4EU, international cluster collaboration EU-US (BILAT USA 2.0 and BILAT USA 4.0) and EU-Russia (BILAT RUS Advanced), as well as EU-Black Sea region (BlackSeaHorizon)....
- Policy development and evaluation services for EU and national/regional clients in various fields: SME support, cluster programmes at a European level (ESCPs) and at regional levels (evaluation of Rhone Alpes cluster programme in 2014 and the Portuguese National cluster programme in 2012), innovation policy evaluation framework contract for DG Research (underway);
- Consultation in economic development policies and research and innovation smart specialisation strategies in France and the UK;
- Project communication and dissemination actions for various FP7/H2020 projects such as PICASSO (EU-US ICT collaboration), TELL US (digital industry clusters), MORE (Resource-efficiency in the value chain of processing industries), etc.
- Through its branch inno Lab, consultancy in the field of ICT (technical expertise, development, training, promotion of new technologies) and development of specific tools to support innovation processes and valorisation of innovation;
- inno TSD also helps its partners to manage the complex process of identifying and maximising the commercial potential of innovative technologies or services. For instance, it was recently part of the team supporting the Systematic Competiveness Paris Region Cluster to submit an IRT bid (Technology Research Institute) and inno participated in the writing of the successful SATT (technology transfer accelerator project) for ValorPACA which gathers all valorisation centres of the universities in the PACA region, France.