Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Discovering IoT4Industry funding opportunities : a webinar to learn more
IoT4Industry is the H2020 project offering 4 million of Euros to support collaborative projects between SMEs interested in the integration and the use of IoT technologies (including Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Digital Security) into machines, robots, manufacturing tools, industrial processes, and factories environments.
MTC illustrated the key points of IoT, providing an analysis of the context, the market, the barriers and key challenges related the these technologies. The project also gave companies the opportunity to explain their personal vision about the internet of things and the occasion to exchange best practices and ideas referring to IoT4Industry CALL.
- Syntoil (Poland) - Mrs. Martyna Sztaba,
- Montblanc-Technologies (PACA/France) - Mr. Michel Philips,
- Optim Wafer Services (PACA/France) - Mr. Jean-Christophe Millet,
- Swift-Cut– (UK) - Mr. Paul Camp,
- CETIM-CTDEC – (Rhône-Alpes/France) – Mr. Olivier Sciascia,
- Nanoprogress (Czech Republic) - Mr. Lubos Komarek