Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Ultra-low Power Supply Chain & Asset tracking by Localization Enhancement
Project UP-SCALE aims to develop a novel system to enhance competitiveness and to minimize overheads of industrial processing by tracking the supply chain and intralogistics flows using indoor localization advances and novel low-power technologies.
The specific development objectives for this project are:
- Specification and conception of a high-performance low-power real-time UWB localization system,
- Technology Integration of low-power wake-up modules and self-calibration algorithms,
- Early testing and Analysis of the system with regular feedback iterations of our industrial partner,
- Real-world demonstration and evaluation in production conditions at the industrial partner’s site,
- Business and marketing uptake strategy planning, to broaden the project outcome and usage.
The system includes beyond state-of-the-art novelties such as
- Robust localization algorithm against Non-line-of-sight error due to multipath propagation,
- Novel self-calibration initialization process to obtain the anchor node locations without manual measuring effort,
Ultra-low-power wake-up technology with 50m communication range.
(IoT4industry funding): 60 000 €
Project end date
(estimated): July 2020
|Logo / Website||Name||Type||Country||Region|
Vertical sector addressed
Industrial application addressed
- Logistics & supply chain
- Track & trace
- IoT & wearables