Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Ultra-low Power Supply Chain & Asset tracking by Localization Enhancement
Project UP-SCALE aims to develop a novel system to enhance competitiveness and to minimize overheads of industrial processing by tracking the supply chain and intralogistics flows using indoor localization advances and novel low-power technologies.
The specific development objectives for this project are:
- Specification and conception of a high-performance low-power real-time UWB localization system,
- Technology Integration of low-power wake-up modules and self-calibration algorithms,
- Early testing and Analysis of the system with regular feedback iterations of our industrial partner,
- Real-world demonstration and evaluation in production conditions at the industrial partner’s site,
- Business and marketing uptake strategy planning, to broaden the project outcome and usage.
The system includes beyond state-of-the-art novelties such as
- Robust localization algorithm against Non-line-of-sight error due to multipath propagation,
- Novel self-calibration initialization process to obtain the anchor node locations without manual measuring effort,
Ultra-low-power wake-up technology with 50m communication range.
(IoT4industry funding): 60 000 €
Project end date
(estimated): July 2020
UP-SCALE (Ultra-low Power Supply Chain & Asset tracking by Localization Enhancement) is a novel system to enhance competitiveness and to minimize overheads of industrial processing by tracking the supply chain and intralogistics flows using indoor localization advances and novel low-power technologies. The system allows customers to retrieve highly accurate, real time positions of tracked assets.
Featuring Endiio’s ultra-low power wake up technology, positions can be requested in real time while keeping the system in sleep during times when the system is not needed. This allows most parts of the system to run on a battery for several months or years, thereby significantly reducing maintenance costs over traditional systems. If only a few localizations are required per day, the system can even work energy-self-sufficient.
Telocate GmbH <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Endiio GmbH <email@example.com>
|Logo / Website||Name||Type||Country||Region|
Vertical sector addressed
Industrial application addressed
- Logistics & supply chain
- Track & trace
- IoT & wearables