Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
NEW CROSS-SECTORAL VALUE CHAIN FOR EUROPEAN SME´S
The IoT4Industry project seeks to support EU growth and competitiveness through the development of a new cross-sectoral industrial value chain based on the integration and use of IoT and related components (Digital Security, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence…) into manufacturing tools, machines and robots, through the cross-border collaboration between SMEs and other RDI actors of the ICT and advanced manufacturing sectors.
The goal is to connect and encourage collaboration between relevant innovation actors from the industrial and IoT sectors to:
- Modernize the production capabilities in European industry, specifically in SMEs
- Increase the competitiveness
METHODOLOGY OF THE PROJECT IOT4INDUSTRY
It is organized on 4 steps (Work Package):
- Provide large information support to SMEs throughout Europe having shown their interest in the matter of smart manufacturing
- Provide them training
- Provide them matchmaking action (collaborative projects between manufacturers and ICT companies)
- Provide them a support to develop products, processes….